View Single Post
Old 06-15-20, 09:10 PM
Russ Roth

Bikes: 2010 Carrera Volans, 2015 C-Dale Trail 2sl, 2017 Raleigh Rush Hour, 2017 Blue Proseccio, 1992 Giant Perigee, 80s Gitane Rallye Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 1,027 Times in 723 Posts
Other day I was riding some fairly technical MTB trails for Long Island when I met up with a guy on an E-bike, seemed to really be enjoying himself. He was ahead of me till a series of 3 drop-offs which led into a really rooty section with several more small drops and a couple of climbs, I left him at the 3 drops and stayed ahead through all of the course till it came out on top of a longer climb. I was still ahead of him at that point but also clueless as to where I was so I moved off to the side and he passed complementing me on the bike handing skills. That he could ride it through the same section seemed impressive to me but I'm sure he and the motor made his dual-suspension work. Saw him again in the parking lot, no clue how I got ahead of him to there but there must be a slight offshoot that I don't know about since I was only about 30 sec ahead of him. Was really friendly to chat with, really liked pushing the bike on the trails and seemed to have fun; I don't look forward to the day I might need one but I can see why he liked it.
Likes For Russ Roth: