Old 12-27-17, 09:08 AM
ill.clyde

Bikes: 2009 Trek 1.2

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by sdmc530
If you get the achievements your "score" goes up pretty fast, but when you have no more to get your "score" will gain very VERY slowly. I at at level 11 now and only have a few of the show achievements left and I probably will not get the last 5 I need. The 7,15,31 days in a row bonus, the 100 mile bonus and get 15 ride on's in one game. I would like to say I will get the few secret bonus but they are all wattage based and they are super hard to get IMO.

So I will just have to get points the old fashioned way now buy riding in the game. I need major points to get to level 15 from my early level 11 now, I hope to just get there by spring but I doubt that will happen.
Worth pointing out ... you earn slightly more points for KMs versus miles ... I often switch from miles to KM right after logging in and starting a ride.

Also ... if you're in it just for the KMs/miles and thus, the points, ride on the TT bike. It won't earn any power ups (Aero Boost, Featherweight, etc) so you'll only get either the small bonus or large bonus points each time you cross a sprint point or do a lap on the Volcano circuit.

I did this when I was pushing hard to make Level 10 and wanted to do it asap