AtNjineer
Banned.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Haters gonna hate
Ain’ters gonna ain’t
Too many apose motor assist unless it’s electric. Electric is cool af but some people just have a thing for cumbustion motors. you can’t think of everything but I feel like I have. I’ll help you this and not dismiss your interest. There’s sort of a formula to making something you can trust. Some questions you have to ask yourself. Do you want to go the complicated route or the non complicated route? Can you live with one gear on your bike? it doesn’t matter what your budget is Do you have at least a thousand dollars to spend? Four stroke no exceptions. An up to date e bike is around the same. In the end the cumbustion motor kit would last longer and would take you and your bike more miles than you ever would with out it. Probably more miles than some of these snobs will ever get to. There’s more lawnmower shops that could service a 49cc four stroke and bike shops that could service a bike. Than there a shops that could help you with your e bike. Look for gasbike frames with built in gas tanks. They usually have a 49cc four stroke. If they were smart. Can be found around $200 doesn’t run or runs like poop. Four bolts took the motor out dropped it off at a lawn mower shop. Carb rebuild $45 done. New tubes $6 Be familiar with the definition for the word “forethought “

Last edited by AtNjineer; 09-16-18 at 03:49 AM.