Old 06-17-19, 01:04 PM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by Yendor72
What are you basing this statement on? I have been on it for 8 months +. Is there a study or other information you can share?
I didn't keep a database in anticipation of that question if that's what you mean. I have researched it however, to determine if it were something I could use. Once I determined it wasn't for me I moved on.

Nevertheless, Keto was suggested to work best for those with a much higher fat percentage. Besides, for one study that says one thing, I'm sure someone can find another opinion that says just the opposite. Or you could just choose to ignore it altogether.

Although anyone could use Keto, it works best for overweight and obese dieters. Once you get to around 12% and below the results from keto will become much less noticeable. Its an intro diet to jump-start the fat reduction process. It will work fine initially, but not indefinitely.

It is not a healthy long-term diet alternative since valuable nutrients are contained in carbohydrates, not to mention their capacity as an instant energy source. You're not going to sustain a high energy training interval on fats once you lose weight and need to transition to burning additional calories through HIIT. Still, there is no one-size-fits-all only fundamental which I've mentioned here.