Old 06-03-20, 12:25 AM
JMONAY
Some hooligan

Bikes: Several 3-speed Raleighs, several old road bikes, several old mountain bikes, all slightly or heavily modified

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by qclabrat
Never heard of Chasertech, but I've had the Woodman Disco system for many years. It works fine but v-brakes on the rear has been fine when I have a disc fork on front. That's the way I'm currently running my Ibis Mojo 1. My other 26rs dont have disc forks so the hubs have been in the bin for a while. With being home so much now, I have plans to rebuild them. And move them back to the Mojo. Will post an update when I get there.
Woodman - Disco System - Disc Brake Adaptor Complete With 32 Hole Hub Cycling
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately it looks like no one sells the Woodman Disco System any longer. The brake mount with the arm looks very similar to Chasertech's adapter, though. I may just have to run it with a disc fork and V brakes in the rear.

I just received a reply from Chasertech as well and they said they had just simply run out of parts for these past couple months and are just waiting for the next shipment. I guess I shouldn't have panicked so quickly. Haha

Last edited by JMONAY; 06-03-20 at 02:00 AM.