Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked 2,305 Times in 1,365 Posts
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-road-bike/ha...ationFlag=true

A nice rant to enjoy over breakfast coffee

Made in Canada and imported?

"18 speed peaugeot bicycle fixer upper collectable $100. firm"

Description

This is a 18 speed PEAUGOT GOOD NAME BRAND BICYCLE THAT WERE IMPORTED INTO CANADA ONLY SO MThis is a 18 speed PEAUGOT GOOD NAME BRAND BICYCLE THAT WERE IMPORTED INTO CANADA ONLY SO MANY IMPORTED.... FOUND OUT HISTORY ON THESE BICYCLES SO that is a complete and needs some refurbishing up . I have no time to do it it is a collectors bike as these bikes are from the 70's to 80's what u see is what u get ok .. calls only if serious at 289 434 5011 leave message no emails please . ty We are asking ( $100.00 ) firm for it too.. we can get a lot more for it but whats $100.00 now adays..a deal is a deal... I did do my research already as to what to ask for it too ok as this is kijiji no low ballers at all.... our price is our price to the right person who knows there older bikes now ok second time posting this bike due to phonies and talkers....... money talks bull walks ok............kijijij lookers .... call us at 289 434 5011 if you are a serious buyer ty...........You want more serious info on what its worth or what to look for than go to THE CANADIEN MADE PEUGEOT. U SEE ..ANY IMPORTED.... FOUND OUT HISTORY ON THESE BICYCLES SO that is a complete and needs some refurbishing up This is a 18 speed PEAUGOT GOOD NAME BRAND BICYCLE THAT WERE IMPORTED INTO CANADA ONLY SO MANY IMPORTED.... FOUND OUT HISTORY ON THESE BICYCLES SO that is a complete and needs some refurbishing up . I have no time to do it it is a collectors bike as these bikes are from the 70's to 80's what u see is what u get ok .. calls only if serious at 289 434 5011 leave message no emails please . ty We are asking ( $100.00 ) firm for it too.. we can get a lot more for it but whats $100.00 now adays..a deal is a deal... I did do my research already as to what to ask for it too ok as this is kijiji no low ballers at all.... our price is our price to the right person who knows there older bikes now ok second time posting this bike due to phonies and talkers....... money talks bull walks ok............kijijij lookers .... call us at 289 434 5011 if you are a serious buyer ty...........You want more serious info on what its worth or what to look for than go to THE CANADIEN MADE PEUGEOT. U SEE .. . I have no time to do it it is a collectors bike as these bikes are from the 70's to 80's what u see is what u get ok .. calls only if serious at 289 434 5011 leave message no emails please . ty We are asking ( $100.00 best offer) for it too.. I did do my research already as to what to ask for it too ok as this is kijiji no low ballers at all.... our price is our price to the right person who knows there older bikes now ok second time posting this bike due to phonies and talkers....... money talks bull walks ok............kijijij lookers .... call us at 289 434 5011 if you are a serious buyer ty...........