Old 11-05-19, 10:26 AM
hicks

Bikes: 2019 Jamis Sequel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
I love this bike! Got it back in June looking for the Desert Storm but came away with the Charcoal with the tanwall tires. Really good looking bike. I've only owned or ridden a handful of bikes. This one is taking the place of a 99 Gary Fisher Marlin with a newer suspension fork. The Sequel rides and handles wayyy better, A more rugged hybrid with some mountain bike characteristics such as the big tires and wide handlebars but much lower than my GF and have some scrapes on the crank ends. Makes it easier to get on and off and feels more stable. Size Specific Design good fit. I like only one shifter and it's Deore.

I was looking for an early 90's Trek 850 Antelope like I had with the DB crmo that got stolen back in '95. I figure this is a much more modern bike with the same kind of steel frame that I wanted and I love the ride quality.

The sizing seems to run small because apparently they use the top tube for size measurement. Mine is a 21 and I'm 6'0" and it measures 20" from center of BB to top of seat tube.
Likes For hicks: