Kapusta
Advanced Slacker

Bikes: Soma Fog Cutter, Surly Wednesday, Canfielld Tilt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,433 Posts
Originally Posted by littleArnold
I actually really love this bike, but I know reviewers say it is not a real mountain bike. I am not into doing any very dangerous mountain biking that involves actually climbing up mountains, no mountains no where near me. I use this bike mainly for dirt, gravel, hills or grassy paths. I don't use it for climbing up any extremely steep or dangerous hills and I don't go launching it in the air like you will see riders do in videos. I want an easy, relaxing and enjoyable country ride in the woods enjoying the scenery and giving myself a decent cardio workout. I will interchange between this bike and a hybrid and they both can ride on the same gravel and dirt paths. I will ride this bike when it is muddy out and rained or it is raining very lightly outside and I don't want get my Trek FX 2 Hybrid muddy, dirty, and wet.

It has Kendra tires and Shimano Shifters... at least it says shimano. Shifting has been good and 5 years had the bike can't say had any serious issues shifting, unlike a huffy bike I threw away before I bought this one from a co-worker 5 years ago. It has nice front suspension. She did say her husband did upgrades on the bike, but can't remember what he upgraded. It is a Frontier Schwinn MTB.
I believe you mean "Kenda" tires? What model? They make like 98 different bicycle tires. Show a pic if you don't know.