View Single Post
Old 08-23-18, 08:39 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4342 Post(s)
Liked 3,978 Times in 2,659 Posts
Originally Posted by beatlebee
I took the pic before planning to come here and ask about the downtube measurement. Pic was requ...never mind, no need to justify anything.
Relax everything is fine. I was kidding around.

Though when customers come in and want to show off their new purchase to a loved one or friend I make sure cranks are in the proper place and stems are at noon (or at least in the same spot on each wheel) and depending on how busy we are I will usually shift up in the the larger chainring but that part I sometimes forget. Otherwise we should just "MARK IT F'ING ZERO"

If you don't get the references stop wasting your time here and go out and get yourself a copy of The Big Lebowski and watch it a lot.

As far as pedals DMR V8s are excellent quality metal body pedals for a cheap price. The pins are I believe replaceable which is nice and they have some different colors. Though the Vaults in that Oil Slick color are pretty sexy but also quite a bit more.