Old 07-12-19, 09:59 PM
carpediemracing 

Bikes: Tsunami road bikes, Dolan DF4 track

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked 180 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Radish_legs
Quick recap: won a crit, official posted results in the minutes after showed me as 1st place. I have a picture of said posted results. So that's not in dispute. I also have video of the race. But when they submitted to USA cycling, they bungled it and gave me 10th place. And messed up a number of other places. They now tell me, once submitted to USA cycling, it can't be changed. And "oh well, sorry." Is that true? Can't be fixed?
It can be fixed. The promoter can actually edit the page while on the results page on USAC's site, so no uploads necessary. However it's very clunky like that, better to upload a new spreadsheet.

I should point out that the last time I did this nonsense was in 2015, so maybe things are a bit different. I did poke around this spring at other USAC stuff, but not the results bit, and it seemed to be pretty much the same.
"...during the Lance years, being fit became the No. 1 thing. Totally the only thing. It’s a big part of what we do, but fitness is not the only thing. There’s skills, there’s tactics … there’s all kinds of stuff..." Tim Johnson