Thread: Culture change
View Single Post
Old 03-27-20, 02:10 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Wait till it's in the M's... Then, there WILL be a major change, right now it still hasn't really sunk into some people's brain/what brain they have... (it's a temporary glitch, to some,... and isn't a real problem to others) and they are partying/socializing like there's nothing to worry about. (probably because it seems to only kill 60+ year old's, and how is that a problem)???... JMO

EDIT: Here is what happened to my wife while shopping at Costco yesterday... Costco was doing EVERYTHING, RIGHT!!! By the way, sterilizing the touch pad/sterilizing the buggies, and not letting too many people into the store at any one time and so on... a shopper behind her was touching, and picking up things all around the store, like dozen's of things, that he did not buy and putting them back onto the shelves.... TOTALY NOT seeming to understand/or care, about the gravity of the situation that everyone else thought was serious enough to follow Costco's rules … It's "A holes" like that, that will bring the death tolls into the M's in the next year... IMO OH< I seemed to have missed, mentioning, the president of the USA and his take on the subject... Oh, no, banned,.. I will be now, not just reprimanded…

Last edited by 350htrr; 03-27-20 at 06:21 PM. Reason: spelling