View Single Post
Old 06-17-20, 06:27 PM
jumpin jack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Found a Sirrus X...Finally!

Crazy times we are in. Made a post a few days back about a used Cannondale, but determined it was going to be too small so I didn’t make the trip to look. Found a few other used bikes I thought I would like and they were all sold within minutes, it seemed, and always knowing I wanted a Sirrus X, but was going to try and settle for now. Been calling around quite often to different shops all around, with some saying it might be late fall or next year before they see more.

Came real close to buying a Giant Escape 3 today, that was used, the deal fell through due to a crappy seller. Got mad and called my local bike shop again just to see if anything used has came in since I called Monday. They say, "actually, we received a Sirrus X 2.0 about an hour ago...it's in the box here in the shop!!" Couldn't believe it.

I really wanted the black version, but this one is growing on me already! Brought it home, adjusted the seat and bars and went for a quick 10 mile ride. Super happy with this thing on it's maiden voyage. I have purchased a Crosstrail and a Diverge from the same shop. Crosstrail was too heavy and found quickly I didn't like or need the suspension fork. Loved the Diverge, but don't get on the drops as much as I used too and sold that after a knee injury. This one fits all the boxes I need or want currently and am just happy that I made that phone call to the shop to double check.

Need to get some bottle cages, take the reflectors off the spokes and get some lights (front and rear) as I will do some rides early sunrise before work.

Last edited by jumpin jack; 06-17-20 at 06:39 PM.
Likes For jumpin jack: