View Single Post
Old 05-18-07, 07:59 PM
froze
Banned.

Bikes: 84 Trek 660 Suntour Superbe; 87 Giant Rincon Shimano XT; 07 Mercian Vincitore Campy Veloce

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Krink
After considering all these sage observations, I'm changing my mind about guns. My new slogan is:

Guns don't kill people.
Bullets kill people.

Doesn't an empty gun supply all the protection that a loaded gun promises, without any of the moral qualms? Point it at whoever the heck you want! Give 'em a little chill! Ride off into the sunset.

Btw, European folks? Get a clue: we Americans are cuckoo about guns. Give us a gun and we'll wipe out a McDonald's or a high school. Give us some tanks and we'll wipe out Iraq. That is just the way we are! You might say it's in our constitution.

Please, have some tolerance. But, confuse us with Canadians at your peril.
This is the dumbest most ignorant post I've ever read...well ok, maybe not, but it came in a close 2nd!

First off people kill people not guns, in fact cars kill more people in the USA then guns, just point them at a crowd and mow them over then drive off into the sunset; so we need to get rid of the big bad killing cars...heck with gas prices the way they are maybe that's not a bad idea.

Your analogy about give us a gun and we'll wipe out a school or whatever is just as ignorant. I didn't realize that all the schools were void of children because WE KILLED THEM ALL!! What a jackashe comment.

Give us some tanks and we'll wipe out Iraq? We had no intentions of, nor have we wiped out Iraq. If our military wanted to wipe out Iraq there would be nothing there now except wind blown sand!!! And MOST Iraqi's want us there! Go figure; but you wouldn't know that because you've never been there, and all you do is sit in your recliner and watch the nightly news on TV!

And do you really think that if America laid down all the weapons we have, that the world would suddenly love us and never ever want to do us harm ever again for eternity? Somehow I believe you think that way.

Then you spout off about us killing people but you never mentioned the 4 aircraft, of which 2 slammed into the World Trade Towers, 1 into the Pentagon, and the other into the ground killing thousands of people. Judged from your response you probably sat in the cheering section!!!!!