View Single Post
Old 11-03-17, 01:18 AM
Altimis

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bartek.
Let us know about updates. I am scared about returning items due to wrong sizes or whatever as the shop like to say they didn't receive the returns. Well, I guess it's could be a problem for you but in my case if somehow I would get wrong items (thinking about wheels here) I would just buy a ticket to UK and return it personally. In my case it is not that much more expensive than shipping (especially with insurance). You can find the address in official papers. Anyway, I wouldn't bother to make a return, just claim to my credit card provider about chargeback.
Here update

My orders finally arrival at my home, its correct size and brand new

However, packing was disappointed, they packed my orders with just plastic mail bag with no shockproof or whatever to ensure stuff will not got damaged while transporting, that's NOT OK AT ALL >.> . . . but thank goodness it not damaged during transporting . . . no more complaint.

Been ordered on 4/09/2017 - they accepted my ordered, next day they told me its shipped and then . . . tracking information appears at Royal Mail website on 27th "they got item collected" I dunno what happened during 5 - 26th.

It took only 5 days for Royal Mail since item collected days to transport my goods to my destination, quite fast (but really no idea what delaying during 5-26th lol I will just ignore it now).

Happy ending, after all.