Thread: Police bicycles
View Single Post
Old 06-18-19, 08:29 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by nomadmax
I was the first Chairman/President of the International Police Mountain Bike Association for five years. I am also a founding member and a co-author of the Police Cyclist & Police Cyclist Instructor courses as well as the book "The Complete Guide to Public Safety Cycling". (I appeared on the cover of the first edition) All Police Cyclist Instructors around the world are assigned an instructor number; mine is 001. Next month I'll be 60 and I can still catch a suspect on foot or on a bike. I consider myself to be competent on the subject of Police/Public Safety Cycling. Next year will be the 30th anniversary of IPMBA and the International Conference will be in Dayton, Ohio. OP, I offer you the chance to run from me on your favorite road bike at the conference.

Schedule and Program - IPMBA

Try this on a road bike.

When I was younger

Much older climbing Alpe d'Huez

Thank you! For the posting and the service.

I'm guessing you have about a million good stories on the subject. Any chance you could start a thread? The premise of this thread is so silly that it's going to bury something I think people would be really interested in.
Likes For livedarklions: