Old 09-08-16, 12:30 PM
jhazel

Bikes: Trek Madone4.5, Fuji Newest, DaVinci Joint Venture, Pacific Dually, Kuota K Factor Thruster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I've got bikes in two locations. at each one the bikes are stored in a 2 car garage. First: 1 Single with the top tube resting on a pair of straight brackets mounted on the wall. Bike is carbon so lifting it is not a problem. Also 1 aluminum bike on the ground set in a commercial stand that holds the chain and seat stays on one side. This bike has a couple of wall brackets but they are inconvenient when the car is in the garage, which is most of the time.
Second Location: 4 bikes, 1 tandem on a pulley system, 1 tandem on the floor under the other tandem. 1 single with the top tube resting on straight brackets and one single on the floor under the other single. All bikes are against a wall to avoid hitting my head on the hanging bikes. they don't seem to take up excessive space. The reason the second tandem is not on pulleys at the ceiling is because of the garage door covering up the place where I would install it.