View Single Post
Old 02-28-19, 12:19 PM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by parkbrav
Yeah, I'm in Metro North. Not to give an exact location but I live near the 93/95 interchange. I work near to where I live. I am a 365 day commuter (car-less) for the past 2.5 years!
Now I do recall we corresponded last year, also about winter, and you gave the same vague coordinates
Originally Posted by parkbrav
Hiya Jim, not to give my exact location away but I live near the 93/95 interchange, if that's any help. So NW Boston.

I pop in and out on this site.

Ah, ok, so December. Does it change your mind any that Channel 4 is predicting an early and cold winter this year, and that we'll see some early winter around Halloween?
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
Hi parkbrav,

Thanks for that reply. Nearly all my cycling is south of Boston in the vicinity of the Charles River and Neponset River watersheds. Being in Kenmore Square I do get up North, and Rte 62 is a favorite road.

A favorite route back home is via Washington St in Woburn to Winchester, then Rte 38 to Arlington, and Mass Ave to Boston, or through Meffed to Somerville to Boston.

In my Cycling Guide to Metro Boston I described your sector:...
BTW, how did your co-workers react to your "hardcore" ride? ("When does Hardcore become Stupid.")

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 02-28-19 at 12:24 PM.