Old 07-24-19, 02:17 PM
Rides4Beer

Bikes: SuperSix Evo | Revolt

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked 815 Times in 414 Posts
Originally Posted by BluFalconActual
I have a 2020 Revolt in white like you are about to test ride. I like it so much that I really am thinking about getting rid of my dedicated road bike. The thing I really liked about the Revolt is it’s lack of extra moving parts such as future shock, decouplers and whatever Cannondale is calling their suspension system.
That being said, the rear wheel on mine has been garbage. It has a non serviceable freehub that keeps getting dirt and sand into it. I know it’s a warranty part but I just have been flushing it out myself as best as I can with oil but every time I ride in the dirt, it gets junk in it again because it’s a junk part with almost zero seals. I just ordered a set of Hope Pro 4 wheels to remedy the problem.
Besides the rear wheel, the bike is absolutely fantastic. I have already done about 500 miles the past month. It transitions from road to gravel grinder without any drama. The other day I was on the road when I noticed a mountain bike singletrack loop through the woods and did it no problem.

Here’s a pic because I’m partial to how good it looks:
That sucks about your rear wheel, I'd def have them replace it and then you can keep the stockers for backup. Thankfully I haven't had any issues with mine, through wet/sand/mud/etc.. I have over 1,000 miles already, and actually ride the gravel tires most of the time. They're comfortable and ride pretty good on the road, so if I'm not looking to keep up with a fast group, I'll take the comfort and then can always venture off road if I feel like it. I figure the extra rolling resistance just gives me a better workout.
Likes For Rides4Beer: