Old 07-25-19, 08:35 AM
abshipp 

Bikes: 1975 Motobecane Grand Jubile, 2020 Holdsworth Competition, 2022 Giant Trance 29 3

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3359 Post(s)
Liked 3,638 Times in 1,244 Posts
FS: Swift Industries Cascade Ozette Handlebar Bag - Large

Large Swift Industries Cascade Ozette bag

Basically brand new, took it on two rides before I decided that I like my leather and canvas one more. Plus I only have one bike that will take a front bag, and if I get rid of this one then I won't be tempted to build a bike around a bag

It's a super nice bag, and this color appears to be now discontinued.

Lets do $130 shipped CONUS for BF members. I could probably do a bit less for local pickup. I know that the other Ozettes run over $200 so this might seem stupidly low. But I bought it brand new for about $160 plus shipping when they were clearing out their stock. Wouldn't feel right to try and extort all of you guys, especially when you can go on the Swift Industries website and see that they were selling them for that price, but are now just out of stock...

Decaleur holes are approximately 9.75" from bottom of bag, 8" apart. Made with a soldering iron so no frayed edges in the fabric.

From Swift Industries website:

"Large
Measurements: 11.75”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
Capacity: 15.5 L
Bag Weight: 1.8 lbs
Decaleur Attachment Height: 6.5”-11” from bottom of bag
Materials:

1000 Denier Cordura™
X-Pac™ liner
Cool Features:

Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
Discretely flared flap for increased weather protection
Front pocket
Two rear pockets
Two flat side pockets
Side dee rings for optional shoulder strap
Four velcro straps on the bottom for additional stability"

Sorry for the not-great pictures, it was getting late. No pictures of the inside, but just look online. It's literally almost brand new. Only real evidence it has been ridden is the decaleur holes.

Last edited by abshipp; 08-27-19 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Price to $130