View Single Post
Old 10-17-19, 03:22 PM
trekmogul 

Bikes: Salsa Beargrease XX1, Trek Eqnuinox 9.9 SSL, Trek Madone 6.9 ,Trek District Carbon, Trek Boone7, Trek Fuel EX9.0,Trek Fuel 9.5, Trek Rumblefish Pro, Trek Remedy 9.9, Trek Equinox7, Trek District Belt

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest
I love my winter clothes. Silky base layers, down puffies that give you instant warmth when you need it, a few cashmere mid layers, hansom jackets, and fresh snow looks like a coat of magic over the world.
Sure wish my 150lb carcass could be ok with that. When I was a big fat guy, I could deal with any weather conditions but not anymore. I have the opportunity of a life time to live this dream come true lifestyle and can not be any happier. I am from NW ohio and have had lots of nasty ugly and cold weather and do not miss it and if it was not for our 2 sons and families, my rear would be in Sri Lanka 12 months out of the year. We all like something different and that would include me... In just about 4 days I will be back on my most favorite island in the world..