Flatballer
No matches

Bikes: two wheeled ones

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1398 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by burnthesheep
When doing workouts and looking at your TSS and CTL numbers, it matters. If it reads this low, and you do a 3x threshold workout........instead of 75 TSS you may only get 50 because the training software saw it as you only doing 3x efforts at steady state instead of super threshold.

I also personally track time and TSS or TSB by zone. So, I won't appear to be accumulating any stress in the zone I did a workout in. Making the data worthless.

Yes, you're right.........in a "live" scenario knowing the offset is enough. I even go by feel sometimes in most of my TT stuff and just take cursory glances.

It's really screwing up the weekly training data now more so than caring about the instantaneous reading.
Is there a fix on that meter that you can adjust it in-line with what you think it should be to line up with your other readings?

I know on my Assioma I can change each pedal individually up or down a percentage.

You could also look at using software to bump all the numbers by a percentage before you upload them. More of a PITA, but cheaper than a new powermeter.