View Single Post
Old 05-26-20, 12:52 PM
brockd15 

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts
Italian MTB shoes - Sidi and Gaerne

A couple pairs of shoes here that I don't need. Preference will go to anyone who wants both, which I realize is unlikely since they fit differently, but still....

First up is a pair Sidi Dominator mtb shoes, black, size 46. I bought these used to try out Sidi but they were too small so I've never used them. For reference, I bought them as a 46 but can't find a size marked anywhere. I generally wear a 45.5 or 46 in Pearl Izumi, Shimano, Lake, etc. and these are a little tight. Please note that the cleats shows in the pics are not included. - $55 shipped, or make an offer

Adding a pair do Gaerne G.Sincro+ mtb shoes in size 45.5. These are also a little tighter that I like so I never actually used them. These are apparently $500 shoes originally but can be had for half that now. This pair is in good shape, no tears or rips or anything like that, just some signs of regular use, including some scuffing on the carbon soles. More info can be found here https://www.gizmocycling.com/Carbon-...-p/17-5300.htm - $100 shipped, or make an offer

Next is a pair of Avocet Cross M40, size 12. I bought these for Eroica and rode them on the long route and they were surprisingly comfortable. When I started the ride the were completely intact but by the end the soles on both shoes had mostly peeled off. They're about 75% loose now and will need to be reglued. These don't seem to show up that often in bigger sizes so hopefully someone here can use them. - Free for the cost of shipping *****CLAIMED*****

Last edited by brockd15; 05-27-20 at 03:23 PM.