Old 07-22-20, 01:00 PM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
Originally Posted by RadDog
I originally posted in jest. I do this all the time with road guys and in the real world we all laugh and move on. In some cases, road guys get butt hurt, and there is a simple way of settling the argument, we race.

My point is, I am faster and a better all around cyclist. It does not matter, put me in any crowded city and I will get from point A point B faster. The few road cyclists who take up my offer always lose. They simply do not have the skill set. In this case my main critic lives in Nashville. Put me on one edge of the city, and you next to me and I will get to point B faster than you. I will put up $5k, if you beat me you get the money.

Cyclists return to their day jobs because their office gig pays way more than they would make riding a bike. They don't make much money because they are not that good.

Who is going to pick a dull 9 to 5 job over being a professional cyclist? Millions and millions of boys (in Europe, at least) dream of being in the pack in the Giro or Tour.

I originally posted in jest...I thought it was funny. But my main point holds: If you are really truly good you would make good money.

This will be my last post on this topic because really there is nothing more to say. The best solution is to race.

Your first post was incoherent.

Your following posts were ignorant, irrelevant, and simply dumb.

Clearly you have a serious problem understanding words and their meanings.

You weren't funny, and you weren't a bike a racer. Go away, your shtick is tiresome.