Thread: Addiction LXXIX
View Single Post
Old 08-07-20, 11:33 AM
abshipp 

Bikes: 1975 Motobecane Grand Jubile, 2020 Holdsworth Competition, 2022 Giant Trance 29 3

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3359 Post(s)
Liked 3,638 Times in 1,244 Posts
Originally Posted by big john
There is a Lebanese restaurant near here and they serve "family style" where they bring big plates of everything to share. Back when we could go to restaurants 10 of us went there after a Wednesday ride. It was so delicious I want to go back.
There is a Mediterranean restaurant here that I like a few things from, but usually I just go there for their lentil soup and falafel.

Oh, and the coffee

Originally Posted by BillyD
Funny, except I hate Jeff Goldblum. He sucks, I don't know how he lands so many roles.
I don't really hold strong opinions about actors (or movies/shows in general), but I think he fits quite well in the context of that show.

Originally Posted by WhyFi
I've never really shopped their stuff, so I took a look - not bad if it fits!
I couldn't find really any feedback on their jerseys, but their bibs/not bibs are pretty well regarded and I feel like it would be tougher to get those right than a jersey. We'll see I guess! Looks like it might be a bit tighter in the waist than my current jerseys, but I'm happy to see that they're a whole lot shorter. I have a couple of super light Gore jerseys that I bought when I lived in Texas that are perfect for hot days, but they're so long that they bunch up in front of my stomach on the bike.

I kind of like the look of these Air Speed jerseys, but holy schnikes does someone need to work on their white balance
Originally Posted by LesterOfPuppets
\Neon colours do tend to throw a curveball at cameras and Auto Levels in photoshop, but how anyone could let that leave photoshop and end up on a website blows my mind
I thought those looked a little off, but I don't know the language with which to describe it. I'll be curious to see what they look like IRL, I bought the orange and lime jerseys to try and fulfill my dream of becoming a highlighter.