Old 06-22-18, 06:44 AM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 5,012 Times in 1,783 Posts
Originally Posted by motosonic
Thank you. I'm really starting to like these. Not many 'reviews' out there though.. so that's my only hesitation. A positive review from even one of the cyclists I know would go a long way. Definitely on my short list though. Trying to see if there's anything Easton can do.
I've got a set of the November Nimbus wheels and cannot say anything bad about them. They work just fine and I've had no problems with mine at all. But I will also say that since forking out all the money on them I've never bought another set. I have bought several of the Fulcrum Racing 3 and Zondas as well as a couple of pairs of the Sirocco's. I just didn't see on the road where the November wheels were giving me anything more over the cheaper wheels. That's just the reality of it for me. Every time I pickup another vintage bike and upgrade the wheels I just can't justify handbuilt wheels that cost more when they don't give me any added performance over other cheaper options. Just my two cents.