View Single Post
Old 05-03-17, 07:28 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by McBTC
It must be a great burden to bear to know that recognizing the God-given rights of the many to individual liberty and the personal freedom to make decisions in the best interest of themselves and their families, may result in choices that fall outside the Utopian beliefs of the few who know how the rest of us should live.
And, the other side of the coin... There has been many, I am sure... Who voluntarily went onto the ice-flow, and died for the future interest of their beloved... Or went to war, or even just Quit a very high paying job because it was .. Well, Just wrong, to keep on doing that, (short term gain|) for the future of their ancestors they decided to for go that, In Their Opinion it was the best option... Urging others to do the same is NOT evil, or in the long term even against the "American way"... Just a different perspective...

EDIT; and... Maybe, Yes, just maybe, it should actually be, a personal RESPONSIBILLITY, to say No, I will NOT do this, (whatever this may be) even tho I may make a $1,000,000,000. for going along with this, (whatever this is)... FUTURE generation matter more and will be better off if I and others didn't do "this"...

Last edited by 350htrr; 05-03-17 at 08:19 PM. Reason: add stuff