RidingMatthew
Let's Ride!

Bikes: --2010 Jamis 650b1-- 2016 Cervelo R2-- 2018 Salsa Journeyman 650B

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 24 Posts
Originally Posted by mgw4jc
You could have ridden around, stopping to inspect the setup progress, maybe even given some words of encouragement to the workers.

No carnivals for me, and only one squirrel that was attempting to cross the road. He wisely went back when he saw me coming. There were cars coming too.

Just about every afternoon this week we have had storms, or at least cloud cover move in. The best part of this is it cools it off from 90+F to 80 or below. But yesterday the radar looked a bit threatening. I managed to get home dry between storms by taking my shorter route and riding faster.
We have had similar weather patterns north by north east of you in the Triad. Yesterday afternoon was probably as close to looking a hurricane as I would want to come strong strong winds rain coming down in buckets. It looked like the rain was blowing sideways. Many coworkers were concerned or calling me a fool for riding. I rode home in 70 about 15minutes later than usual. Nice ride! i rode down the greenway some today and lots of debris on the road. I moved one branch off the path it was at least 4 inches thick.