Old 12-17-19, 10:25 AM
Miele Man

Bikes: iele Latina, Miele Suprema, Miele Uno LS, Miele Miele Beta, MMTB, Bianchi Model Unknown, Fiori Venezia, Fiori Napoli, VeloSport Adamas AX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
Liked 927 Times in 640 Posts
As others have said, your front derailleur is mounted too high. I had a Suntour front derialleur mounted like that and I could not get it to shift to the large chainring. I moved the derailleur down to where it should be and then was able to shift to the big chainring with no problem at all.

It also looks as though your shift cables are a bit loose. Is there any play in the cables when the shifters are in their most forward position on the frame?

Each shifter has its own bolt for tightening.

One other thing. Please move the quick-release lever on the rear wheel so that it's not pointing straight down like it is now. In that position it's possible for it to catch on something an open. I like mine to face towards the rear or to lie along the chainstay.

Would you post an image of the rear derailleur taken from t he back of the bike with the bike right side up and vertical? That way we could have a better idea as to whether your derailleur hanger is bent or not..

Cheers