View Single Post
Old 02-16-20, 07:39 PM
BengalCat

Bikes: 50/34, 11-40, 11 Speed

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked 73 Times in 52 Posts
Someone should, if possible change the thread title to "Ride Ends with a Misdemeanor." He wasn't charged with any felony. There is more than a little difference between the two. Also, the person arrested was an 18-year-old adult. I only mention that because many of his ride mates were all protesting to the cop that he "is a minor" and "he is just a kid." The adult that was arrested never denied that he was a minor, or if he did I did not hear it.

Also, in the one video as the police officer gets out of his vehicle it sounds clear to me that one of the two riders protests that we have the right...and then it tails off. That was before the cop says anything to them about why he has pulled them over. I wonder where he was going with that "we have the right" and why he felt the need to say it?

Is there anything above that is not true or accurate? Anything?

I don't want to misstate anything after I messed up so badly with my first posts because I sloppily and inexcusably did not adequately check all the facts or details of the incident that were posted or linked to an article.

Why the cop arrested just one of the two is a question that deserves to be answered and the department owes it to the community to respond.