Old 08-10-19, 12:03 PM
01 CAt Man Do

Bikes: Mountain bike & Hybrid tour bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by dmanthree
My 850 has the port under a rubber flap on the bottom. I have it mounted using a K Edge mount and gopro adapter, so the port faces up. The adapter won't work for me.
Well that does make things more difficult. In your case you might be able to find an extension that has the male part that is designed at a 90° angle. That way when inserted the wire comes off at a right angle. Then you'd probably need a good 12" of wire which you could then wrap around the mount when not in use. I saw similar right angle extensions on Amazon but don't know if they have one exactly like what you would need.

Anyway if you have the lamp mounted upside down that has to make changing modes more difficult. If you owned one of the Raveman CR-series lamps you could flip the lens ( cut-off type lens ) upside down and use the remote for changing modes. Raveman does sell a Gopro adapter that should work with the CR series lamps but you have to order it separately. ( Note; I flipped the lens on one of my Raveman CR's before so I know that it works )