Old 07-04-20, 09:54 AM
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2208 Post(s)
Liked 960 Times in 686 Posts
My own level of concern on this would be a direct relation to where I was going to be travelling, and making the calls right up to the moment of travel based on what is likely to be open and available particularly on the level of where you are going to stay. (whew that was a good run on)

We had been trying to plan a getaway with some friends over the last few months here in GA and FL. All of the state and national parks have been back and forth to an unplannable level as to what parks are open and what they are allowing you to do there. We have run into issue with several of the "ABnB" sites as to availability and when. Funny enough this is often in direct relation to whether a cleaning service was working or not. We have had plans cancelled on us by the locale as early as two days before our arrival. Been REALLY hard to plan anything definitive.

I would call ahead to the places you plan to stay, be sure they will be there. I would not try to count on any roadside restaurant as food. Make sure you will be able to pass state lines should you have to cross any.
Likes For Juan Foote: