Old 07-21-21, 08:39 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
Liked 949 Times in 556 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv
You are being deluded by your "watt meter." Again, get on a bike with a power meter and see if you can average even 200 watts for any distance. If you could, you wouldn't need an ebike. Also, I assure you nobody is impressed by ebike miles per year any more than your automobile miles per year.
I have a ebike to go faster and father. I started off so sick I could hardly peddle. I love the acceleration of the e bike and on days I feel crappy I can keep my speed. And to the it does not matter how far I ride bullcrap. I have a raised heart rate and I am working it does not matter if it is on a e bike. Saturday I rode 65 miles burned about 1600 calories. according to my garmin and my e bike computer. both pretty much match since they both have my heart rate. if your getting your hear rate up and spinning your exercising. I wrote regular bikes 15,000 miles and I never worked as hard as I do on my e bike it wasn't to as much fun. I went fro getting 20 miles on a charge to over 40 miles going faster. that whole thing that e bikes don't take any effort is really silly and shows a lack of knowledge. your heart rate is a very good indication of how hard you working.
Likes For fooferdoggie: