View Single Post
Old 07-01-19, 11:53 AM
01 CAt Man Do

Bikes: Mountain bike & Hybrid tour bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Yesterday I finally got a 22 miler in on the Trek Conduit. Originally I was planning a night MTB ride but after taking the MTB outside for a quick pre-ride spin it still seemed pretty warm outside. The ride I had planned would of taking me up a number of slow rocky climbs so I opted out for the ebike ride. Strange, but after I came outside with the ebike it had gotten significantly cooler ( of which I was very, very glad ). If I had known it would have gotten that much cooler I would of taken the MTB ride.

Turned out to be a nice night to ride the ebike. With the cooler temps it inspired me to do a longer ride ( which was not planned ). Found a couple new roads to ride and that help extend the ride. I now know I can do a longer ride as long as I'm feeling good. Looking forward to some more 20 milers. BTW, only used a little over one bar according to the battery indicator. If I could change one thing about the computer module I wish the battery indicator was digital. Would be nice to know exactly just how much battery juice you have left especially once you get down to the last couple bars. Did the whole 22 miles in Eco mode, no sweat. ( ...and for once, NO RAIN and barely a cloud in the sky )