View Single Post
Old 12-03-18, 09:52 PM
Clythio

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by krispenhartung
So glad, but not glad, to see someone with the same problem. Is there any other seat tube that will work on the Fuji Track Elite? Or did they make theirs entirely proprietary. So frustrating. I switched to a different saddle recently, from the long and pointed Fizik with carbon rails to a Shimano Pro Stealth (no carbon rails). Plus I am trying the above suggestion and going with at least 14nm. But seriously, at my last race I manually tightened that f**ker down until I would have had to use both hands to get it any tighter...and it still slipped Totally absurd.
Have a china frame with similar system, but with some slots/slopes on the external "cups" contact surfaces of the holding/tightening set - switched this screw+cups (but not the seat rails berth) between frames and it's holding well on place for my TT advanced seat setup!
So maybe if we buy generic tightening sets with those slots/slopes we can get better results..

If only Fuji offered the Norcom seatpost in a easier to buy way.... I'd buy 2 pieces.