Old 07-01-19, 10:50 AM
burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Friday I had some time once home, so went out for an easy 45min to hour or so. I peppered it with some all out 15 sec sprints. I think my best was only like 1100 for 5 secs but almost 900 for 15 secs. After doing that hard workout at lunch. There's a false flat to/from my cul de sac I use. Up the little rise is great for full effort extraction. Downhill good for speed/form. I think the tiny false down I got it up to 34mph.

2 hours gravel last night at a chill pace overall. Got home right at dark as the bugs were coming out. Tried to steal a KOM back, but it ain't gonna happen on the cross bike with knobbies. I'll need the other bike, and a rested day.

Did my 2 sets of 3x3min at 350w at lunch. I was very close to nailing that 6th rep. Many more times this workout will be done in coming month.

I was surprised I could do that given the TSS last week and the 2 hours last night.

320w for 20min will happen this year! Another goal will be to set some new 2min power max. That needs to get into the 400's. I've hit right at it, but it needs more snap.