Old 08-15-19, 09:01 PM
RMoudatir

Bikes: Otso Warakin, 2014 Fuji Sportif 1.4 disc

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Had a minor accident with a man on a bicycle

Today I was delivering something in Downtown Los Angeles and on a street I made a right turn about 10-15 mph and this man who I had actually seen earlier just riding his bike all over the street in the middle of traffic was on the wrong side of the road hugging close to some cars and he just came out of nowhere, I swerved my bike to the left to avoid him crashing into me head on and my front tire loses it's footing then I fall over my bike. The man acts like nothing happens and carries on what he was doing. This lady was in front of the incident by a taco stand and she just tells me "you gotta pay attention!" while she was smirking at me. My right shifter crushed and broke at the top but still works and the stem/fork shifted like 90 degrees to the right but can just readjust it. I have this nasty lump on my left shin it hurts a lot when I walk, In the moment it didn't hurt at all and I was just pissed off with the guy, I just let him go since he seemed like one of those homeless people on the streets typically.