View Single Post
Old 04-23-21, 08:48 AM
thook
(rhymes with spook)

Bikes: '83 univega gran turismo x2, '85 schwinn super le tour,'89 miyata triple cross, '91 GT tequesta, '90 yokota grizzly peak, '94 GT backwoods, '95'ish scott tampico, '98 bonty privateer, '93 mongoose crossway 625, '98 parkpre ariel, 2k'ish giant fcr3

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
Liked 745 Times in 546 Posts
Originally Posted by Moe Zhoost
Sorry you've had this problem.

The GK-SKs I have on one of my bikes are still looking great, though they are showing a bit of tread wear. They are close to 3 years old and have over 2,500 miles on them. Bike is stored in the garage but no other special treatment is given (except maybe washing it once a year.) Mine have the Kevlar bead if that makes a difference. Sorry you've had this problem. Have you thought of contacting Panaracer?
thanks for your condolences. i actually had thought of contacting panaracer. but, i thought big corporation....me small fry. what would they even do? i'd have to show proof of purchase, take photos, send'em in, and all that jazz. in which case, the proof of purchase i didn't hang onto. even so, i suppose even if i contacted them now, the worst that could happen is they say "sorry....yer SOL"