Old 02-23-21, 07:36 AM
joesch

Bikes: 83 Colnago Super, 87 50th Daccordi, 79 & 87 Guerciotti's, 90s DB/GT Mtn Bikes, 90s Colnago Master and Titanio, 96 Serotta Colorado TG, 95/05 Colnago C40/C50, 06 DbyLS TI, 08 Lemond Filmore FG SS, 12 Cervelo R3, 20/15 Surly Stragler & Steamroller

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
Liked 779 Times in 497 Posts
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
wanted to hit the fatburger in redondo beach today but it was a little too early mileagewise in the ride...decided on trying the big ballast point
tasting room/resto on the southern end of long beach, just over the little bridge when the sgrt starts/ends and seal beach but there were like 35-40
people outside waiting for a patio table so no burger for me. held off on grub until i finally got to irvine spectrum area and hit the pf chang's there.
at that point, i was in the mood for their salty hot & sour soup and some spring rolls and it was only about a 5 min wait and they have a
pretty decent-sized patio. the irvine train station is about 1.5 miles away so i've hit it about 3x now before a train trip back home. good bathroom to freshen up in
but not much in the way of close places to lock up the steed and keep a watchful eye. was able to lock up right outside the front door but i couldn't see da bike.
Some of my old digs as I lived in Redondo back in the 80s.
I like stopping at the https://caltransit.org/about/50-year...ation-network/ because you can take a bike inside and I even take it into the bathroom so I dont need a lock. Nice easy ride from HB on SART.

Last edited by joesch; 02-23-21 at 08:13 AM.
Likes For joesch: