Old 05-05-20, 10:16 AM
cthenn

Bikes: 2023 Canyon Aeoroad CF SL, 2015 Trek Emonda SLR, 2002 Litespeed Classic, 2005 Bianchi Pista, Some BikesDirect MTB I never ride.

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 89 Posts
Originally Posted by CAT7RDR
^^^^ History will be the judge of the governor's actions or inactions. Let's revisit this in a couple of months. The end results are what counts not what the self-identified experts say or a governor for that matter.

By the way, the governor is our employee, he is not a king. We do not have to live by his edicts. He can be recalled and removed from office.
A conspiracy theory is not a theory if one is actually living it in real time. Willingly giving up one's right to work, to support your family, to get medical care that is being curtailed because the avalanche of sick CV patients never happened, to lose one's job, to even go on a bike ride is deemed illegal and heavy fines are the punishment. This is all ridiculous because we believed a lie.

The governor did overreach in not balancing civil liberties in his decision making and only projecting the worst case scenario. He is not alone in this of course. The will to power is nothing new. You think the governor is a good man who has the citizens of CA best interests' at heart? I question this because what was only going to be a two week shelter in place order is going on seven weeks now. Destroy the economy? Again, I am looking at actions not what I project onto another man because I think he is trying to do what is best. So believe what you want to believe. There are good reasons to believe otherwise.
"The governor is our employee, he is not a king". Tell that to Trump. He seems to think he is king. Also, you're kind of all over the place, I don't know really what to say. What's the lie we're all fooled into believing? Who is at the heart of the lie, and for what reason? Apparently you also believe the governor is doing what he believes is best...so...not following. Are you on the Bill Gates conspiracy train? Some mysterious force at work trying to bring down the president? Sorry, I find it hard to take you seriously.