View Single Post
Old 09-21-20, 05:17 PM
unworthy1
Stop reading my posts!

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1444 Post(s)
Liked 1,064 Times in 788 Posts
Vintage French and Vintage Japanese lighting, both FREE for cost of shipping (or trade for something I can use)
Probably all a longshot but have two old tech lights that both use a Cat's Head logo (guess this connotes "lighting" for some reason)
French is SouBitez front and rear, made to pair with a generator I guess, single wire and grounds thru the mount, the headlight has broken mount but you who want such stuff will figure out a work-around...very stylish, the lamps both work. Have any interested party for these, and....GONE!
Japanese is a Cat Eye battery-powered front only that includes a very worn box, I tested it and it worked IIRC
Take them all or pick your fave, just cover shipping.
If you want to trade (and we both ship at own expense): I can use a pair of inexpensive thumb shifters, the Falcon or a similar quality level, to handle 6-SPD rear and double or triple front. Another thing I could use is one of those "hybrid" Shimano RDs with the giant red pully that are made in Indonesia or Malaysia and found on the lower-end "comfort" bikes, but want one that works well so if somebody wants to swap for the Cat Eye light this may not be a straight-trade (or maybe it would be, I dunno)

Last edited by unworthy1; 09-23-20 at 10:52 AM.