View Single Post
Old 02-23-20, 06:43 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 190 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2896 Post(s)
Liked 2,784 Times in 1,441 Posts
Originally Posted by noglider
What do you think the imagined story is in the picture?
Originally Posted by rseeker
I'm trying to figure that out and having trouble. Bike ad or still from a Madonna video?

I agree, the matting really works.

That really is an awesome addition to that space, it's so great that worked out.
One of my many takes on it is; Aside from the obvious struggle for the last good tubular I think it also speaks to her struggle of being caught between two worlds the nitty gritty of bicycles and all that goes with building and repairing them and the refined world of the arts and culture or maybe even two lovers? Whatever it is a killer poster.

Originally Posted by TXsailor
Inquiring minds want to know more about BianchiGirl. Is there a BianchiGuy? Does she fix his bikes for him? Does she let him ride hers? Is there a picture so we can see a lovely lady on a lovely bike or should we just use our imagination?
Definitely no S/O in my life at the moment, but if I find one who likes to ride I'll be happy to fix their bikes, provided they aren't Huffies and Roadmasters. As to a pic..... definitely when I get my apartment I'll try and get some pics of me and my bikes and post them up.

Originally Posted by Lascauxcaveman
It's my understanding that she is a goddess.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk