denada

Bikes: '07 jamis venture race, '19 trek fx sport 4

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by BobbyG
Editing is the key.
there's the key. i need to edit the videos. easier said than done.

Originally Posted by joesch
No but I would if it "cost me almost nothing".
craigslist. i got a gopro session with an sd card, cage (which happens to mount directly to the bontrager blender system without an accessory, and charger for all of $60 usd.

thank you for sharing.

Originally Posted by BobbyG
In almost six years, I have used my helmet cam video less than 5 times to record a license plate. And I've only reported it to the cops twice. Usually if there's a dangerous driver I call it in on the cellphone right then.
i don't have much interest in spending time seeking justice on irresponsible drivers. my camera is more for the sake of shooting street. unless a driver falsely accuses me of causing damage.

Originally Posted by texbiker
mounted on the front of my helmet. I don't record the whole ride (batteries don't last long enough).
mounted to my blendr without the gopto extension, i get almost shakleess video despite the lack of on-camera or post stabilization. due to how how close to the handlebar the camera is mounted, it experiences almost no vibration. i owe this trick to the manager or village cycle center in chicago, who pointed out that the blender and gopro use the exact same mount. the fact that a blendr gopro mount exists is some sort of strange joke.

i record my entire ride. it records for over an hour and half, which is sufficient for all my commutes. i don't record road biking for exercise, as that would be the equivalent to recording paint drying.

now i gotta learn to edit to make the videos worthwhile. right now i just have hundreds of miles of commute. i still get high and watch them. i don't know why, but for some reason i enjoy it. i should go through them and pull out the good stuff. i gotta do something, as i'm running out of hard drives.

Last edited by denada; 03-07-20 at 10:18 PM.