Old 01-26-18, 04:17 PM
Ajkollme

Bikes: SuperSix, Nature Boy, Mattioli R1, Burley Tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH
This is similar to what I am looking for, especially the tare function for adding multiple ingredients. The lifetime warranty is nice. Thanks for the recommendation.

How fast does it react to adding weight? If you put weight on it does the display change quickly?

I'm also looking at a few models from My Weigh which can run off a wall outlet and come with 30 year warranty.

-Tim-

The scale reacts almost immediately when you add weight. It does take about three seconds to turn on as it calibrates itself, but after that it is very fast. I will say that I think running on batteries is preferable to a wall outlet. We move this around the kitchen to wherever we need it, and I think I would find being tethered to an outlet an irritation, but your kitchen may have more outlets.

My wife tracks her macros and this scale has been a lifesaver. We have gotten them as gifts for friends who are following similarly complicated food plans and they love it. It's odd that I have such strong opinions about a food scale, but I do and I'm a fan.