Hermes
Version 7.0

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1340 Post(s)
Liked 2,479 Times in 1,454 Posts
Originally Posted by Baby Puke
I've seen Lee motorpacing numerous times at Hellyer behind Peter Bohl. Seems like it's a big part of his program.
I have been with Lee when he has motor paced and he and I have motor paced together behind Peter. However, it does not appear to be an integral part of his training sessions or program where his clients attend during the day, that I have also attended. Contrasting him to Travis and Roger, motor pacing is an integral part of their sessions and in fact, every session starts with a motor warmup. Roger's Tuesday and Thursday 7PM structured sessions that are open to the public feature a motor game after the two 24 minute interval sessions. Roger goes on to instruct racers to use smaller gears and the goal of the motor game is to work on leg speed and hide in the slip stream at the speed increases.

Dan Smith, another coach at Hellyer, runs a thursday morning endurance session that will start in March. Motor pacing is an integral part of that session and he uses Peter Bohl.

I like Lee a lot and think he is a great coach and I use his services from time to time.