Old 04-08-21, 08:33 PM
chaadster
Thread Killer

Bikes: 15 Kinesis Racelight 4S, 76 Motebecane Gran Jubilée, 17 Dedacciai Gladiatore2, 12 Breezer Venturi, 09 Dahon Mariner, 12 Mercier Nano, 95 DeKerf Team SL, 19 Tern Rally, 21 Breezer Doppler Cafe+, 19 T-Lab X3, 91 Serotta CII, 23 3T Strada

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3148 Post(s)
Liked 1,713 Times in 1,034 Posts
Originally Posted by primov8
For years, I've always wanted to build up a Ti frameset and it finally happened when my Lynskey Helix Disc frameset was delivered this past December. I chose the Lynskey Helix because I've always liked the design and look of the Helix tubes and once I saw the current Helix Disc had internal cable routing, I knew it was time. I first built it up using the Record 11/Praxis pieces that were on the Storck along with Juin Tech GT-F hydro/mech pull calipers. I was expecting that calm, smooth ride because of its Ti construction and it was exactly that from day 1. It's comfortable, very nimble and most of all, handling is on point which is a huge plus for me because that is one of the main characteristics I look for in a build. Even when I'm out of the saddle, pushing hard, it reacts so smoothly and sometimes think its a bit too well behaved for me or for what I've been used to from my previous carbon builds.
Happy? Without a doubt yes and even more so after being able to find the components to complete it as a full Campy H11 build.

Sick! Is that a ControlTech TiMania stem? So much Ti and carbon...luv it!