Old 11-11-19, 10:28 PM
Jarlybart

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by linberl
Not suggesting it's outside the norm at all. Just saying that they're not losing on the components.
Actually they are. They pay overnight shipping on most of their orders which means they lose almost any profit they could be making. I have plenty of bones to pick but it's only because there was so much wrong with how the business was run. Old habits are really hard to break and it's proof with what happened with the 200K as it was gone at a blink. Sorry but there is just so much you don't understand because you have never been on the inside. Accuse me all you want of having ill-will towards BF but I promise you that is too blanket of a statement. There is so much good there but it is being wasted by poor leadership or no leadership at all. If they get new leadership you will not only see higher quality bikes but you will see them with much less wait and making a profit on those bikes. Some simple changes could change so much there and actually being a true lean business would help in all of that.