Elitist Jackass

Bikes: Cannondale 2.8, Specialized S-works E5 road, GT Talera

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by patentcad
>>Sounds like the "fast group" is full of freds.. <<

Uh huh. I'll relay this to the boys who were on that ride three weeks back when the guy driving the train was the man who finished THIRD in the NY State RR the following week in the Pro 1-2. I can assure you the ride was reasonably de-fredded by the time yours truly was shown the rear exit @ mile 42 or so. Long after plenty of 'active' racing dudes had been ejected of course. This is how I'm spending my 'retirement' from USCF racing. It's really fairly similar, but with lower entry fees : ).

But I do appreciate all the sage racing advice. That should keep me out of trouble. Oh wait, I haven't HAD any incidents in nearly two decades of this road nazi crap. Never mind.

Sigh. The attitudes don't ever change, do they? Everybody thinks they know better, including me. The funny part is that @ 30mph when the oxygen masks are down, nobody really gives a ****, do they?

Trust me, that guy hates all the "car up, car back" BS as well