View Single Post
Old 11-06-08, 07:30 PM
scoatw

Bikes: 96 gary fisher 'utopia' : 99 Softride 'Norwester'(for sale), 1972 Raleigh Twenty. Surly 1x1 converted to 1x8, 96 Turner Burner

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
After reading this thread. I went with the Romisen RC-N3 CREE Q5 LED Flashlight. I've had my eye on the Fenix L2D. But I went with the Romisen instead because of costs. Before, I had the Cateye Opticube HL-500 and the flashlight is like night and day. It lights up the road ahead of me like I've never seen before. I'm extremely happy I bought it thanks to you guys. I'm still in the process of reviewing it to see how the runtime is. So far I've used it for three days on my 45 min morning commute using Ray-O-Vac Hybrids and its still going strong. I would recharge the batteries in the Opticube about every 5 or 6 days. So if the Romisen last that long then I'll be satisfied. The best part is the wide flood and the bright spot on it. The spot does'nt get washed out in streetlights. I've ordered the mount featured on DealExtreme. But for now I've used this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrfZhEzjWwg So far, so good.

Last edited by scoatw; 11-06-08 at 07:45 PM.