Old 03-15-20, 06:58 PM
cbformula

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arg. I can't stop getting dry eyes!!! HELP!

Recently, and maybe a sign of aging, I notice my eyes dry out more than usual during my rides. Its worse when its cold but still happens when hot. Some long rides leave my eyes blood shot even when I bring a bottle of eye drops and use it here and there when needed. Im starting to fear it is doing permanent harm to my vision. I dont wear glasses or contacts. I dont have any allergy reactions and seasonal allergies dont bother me.

I currently use either Oakley Radar Sun glasses or something of similar shape that wraps around my face.

Other times Im using Giro Vanquish helmet that has a brilliant removable visor (love the visibility of this).
(I would like to post links of the two above but aparantly I havent made enough posts to be allowed to do so says this forum's system.)

But no matter, I cant seem to stop the painful and uncomfortable dry eyes from the wind/air that passes my face when riding.

Has anyone else faced this issue and what ended up working for you? What do you use to maintain good healthy eyes (natrual eye drops, compress, etc)? Any advice would be greatly apprecaited.