Old 06-14-15, 06:01 PM
stratford

Bikes: 96 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo Hybrid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We still aren't exactly sure what we are going to do in Rhode Island. Newport is certainly in the discussion. So are some of the beaches there.

We decided against Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket because of the crowds and the prices. We knew we can't see it all even with a thirteen day trip plus two partial days due to travel.

We are go getters when it comes to vacationing. I'll be up by 6 everyday. My son will get up around the same time usually. My wife and daughter love to sleep, but they like doing as much as we can on vacation.

I know some people like to relax on vacations. We just aren't those people. We want to experience as much as possible!

My son is on a very good cross country team at his high school and we have to get up early on most of the days we are gone so he can get his running in. He'll do about 45 minutes on most days. We are going to try and have him run at a minimum eleven of the days we are gone. I'm going to also see if I can find him a 5k or two to do wherever we are on the weekends.

He is going to love running in Boston. We'll probably just have him run down the Charles River if you think that is the best idea.